This is not your mother's soggy meatloaf. This meat loaf has a lot of flavor and none of the awkward chunks of decomposing cracker or bread chunks. It is a full proof and delicious recipe.
On the plus side it can all be made in one bowl or even in the loaf pan itself if you really hate washing dishes.
1.5 pounds of ground beef
1 chopped onion
1 chopped bell pepper
1 tbsp minced garlic
1 pack dry meatloaf seasoning
1 package of stuff top stuffing mix
1 cup of hot water
1 tbsp dry Italian seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and use your hands to mix until everything is thoroughly incorporated.
3. Put the mixture in a loaf pan and cook for 30-45 minutes.
4. Take out of the oven and drain off excess grease.
5. Then cover with your preferred meatloaf topper. I prefer ketchup.
6. Bake for another 5-10 minutes.