This is my all time favorite pasta dish. My grandmother hates pasta but says that she loves this and it is better than anything that she has ever had at Olive Garden. My old roommates used to ask me to make this for them all the time. It is greasy and super unhealthy but it is sooooo worth it.
1 package sweet Italian bratwurst
1 package spicy bratwursts
1 can whole olives
2 tbsp minced garlic
1 chopped onion
1 box of mini bowtie pasta
2 jars of great value or prego brand CHUNKY GARDEN PASTA SAUCE (do not use ragu!!!)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Take all of the sausage out of it's casing and mix the sweet and hot sausage together and then brown.
2. Crush each olive in between your fingers so that they split into.
3. Once the Sausage is fully cooked add the olives, garlic, and onions and continue to cook until they are tender.*
4. Boil the pasta as directed on the box.
5. Add the pasta sauce to the meat and then add in the pasta.
*Don't drain the grease off of the meat. It thins out the sauce and makes the pasta have a yummy smoky and sweet flavor throughout.